Tuesday 26 March 2013

Liebster award!


There is only one phrase to describe my emotions towards this subject - flattered.com. 
Thanks to the beautiful Ashley at http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.co.uk I was nominated 
for the Liebster award. Those who follow me will know I'm a very novice blogger and new to all things blog related. I can't even describe how rewarding it is to feel like someone enjoys reading what you have to say and talk about. Thanks Ashley!

You can also check out her recent giveaway here! - http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.com/2013/03/1000-views-giveaway.html

so here are the rules a nominee must follow:
  1. share 11 things about  yourself.
  2. answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you.
  3. choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. the nominees must have less than 300 google friend connect followers and be told via comment on their blog.
  4. think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated  
  5. thank the person that nominated you and link back their blog. 




11 things about myself
  1. I'm a book worm through and through and love nothing more than cuddling up with a good read
  2. My friends regularly mock my strange taste in music - many would mistake my ipod for one that belongs to a 50-year-old
  3. Chocolate is my drug, along with haribo and the alike. 
  4. I'm in a happy and content relationship
  5. Marc Jacobs Daisy 'Sunshine eau so fresh' and Chloe are my all time favourite perfumes
  6. Cinnamon holds a place very dear in my heart.
  7. I have ambitions to travel and so far I've visited: The Isle of Man, Scotland, England, Mainland Spain, Mallorca and Berlin (Germany). 
  8. I'm currently studying English Literature, History and Media Studies
  9. The Harry Potter Series will forever be the centre of my childhood (forever waiting on my letter of entry to Hogwarts)
  10. I am 100x more likely to buy something if a blogger I value raves about it (my poor bank balance) 
  11. Eyeliner is the bane of my life, WHY are my flicks never even?

 

Ashley's 11 questions:
  1. what is your favorite makeup brand? oohhh... Going to go with either Revlon or L'Oreal (I can't pick one i'm sorry, it's too hard!)
  2. are you summer baby, spring baby, winter baby, or fall baby? Spring baby :) born in April
  3. what age did you receive your first kiss?  15
  4. would you rather have a shopping spree for clothes or makeup? hmmm makeup
  5. what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Cookie dough
  6. if you could meet any celebrity who would it be? One of the cast members of Harry Potter
  7. why did you start your own blog? Last year
  8. what is the most recent goal you're pursuing? Passing my exams.. eeek :S
  9. where do you shop at the most? New Look (UK store)
  10. do you have a bucket list? if so name one thing on it. To swim with dolphins :)
  11. what is your biggest fear?  Spiders..even saying the word makes me feel queezy.


 My 11 questions:
  1. If you could own only 3 makeup products in the entire world what would they be? 
  2. What is your ultimate goal in life? 
  3. Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber? 
  4. If you had to wear one lipstick colour for the rest of your life what would it be? 
  5. What inspired you to start blogging? 
  6. What is your ultimate pet-peeve? 
  7. Your favourite book? 
  8. Your favourite music artist? 
  9. What do you love most about blogging? 
  10. What advice would you give to anyone starting a blog? 
  11. Are you a handbag person or shoe person?

And now the lovely bloggers I would like to nominate for simply having fantastic blogs..

My Nominees!
  1.  Nicola from Babbles About  Beauty
  2.  Jenny and Fiona from the Scarlet Ribbon 
  3. Eden at Yo Candy
  4.  Boo from Blooming Boo
  5.  Siobhan at All That Glitters
  6.  Rachel at beautyqueenuk
  7.  Helen at DollysandDasies
  8.  Rebecca at OHH LA LONDON
  9.  Olivia at O.K Fashion & Beauty
  10.  Abbie at Pride and Pedicure
  11.  Laura at Laura Through The Lens
  12.  Ciara at Ciara Fay

I recommend you check out all these blogs, they're amazing :) 
and a final almighty massive hug for Ashley for nominating me, it means alot! 
thank you <3



8 comments:

  1. Great post!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to read your answers! :) I really like your blog!!! :) Give mine a peek too if you get a chance and let me know what you think!!! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you :D I def will :) thanks for reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!! i just started following your blog! would you mind following me back?:)
    http://yourbryblog.blogspot.co.uk
    thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me! Here's the link to the post I did on it :) http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-3.html xxx

    ReplyDelete