Tuesday 26 February 2013

Not so Aesthetically Pleasing?




Hello! just a quick post to assure you all I am currently exploring ways to make my blog a bit easier on the eye so to speak. I'm struggling with exactly how to make it look more appealing and fancy but as soon as I find out how I will get to it! I hope it would make reading my blog a bit more pleasant for you all :) 


Given my 'newbie' status if any of you have any tips or experiences you could share that would be amazing. How did you go about making your own wonderful blogs more unique and beautiful? 
I really want the visual element of the blog to match the content in terms of how much effort I put in! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this short post :) 
all comments and advice would be really helpful! 

Much love, 
                    Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment