Sunday 30 December 2012

Introducing me


Hi there! 


Having only made two posts I recently realised I never really took a chance to introduce myself. My name is Natalie Clarke and I'm a self confessed food, beauty, book and music addict. I intend for this blog just to be a big mish-mash of all my interests and general rants. Some times it may be a book or product review (please bear in mind i'm by no means a professional - just a girl with views) and other times it may just be a large rant about something in the hope that I'll find out I'm not alone. My thoughts may occasionally be a bit disjointed and I'm aware I come across a bit crazy. But it'd be absolutely amazing if I were to establish a blog for myself and meet some fellow similar-minded people along the way.

I spent so much time reading other peoples blogs and getting involved that way before I thought to myself one day "Hey, why can't I do that?" I am by every sense a amateur blogger, so bear with me guys. If you find what I say at all interesting then that'd be just wonderful. I'm starting out not quite knowing i'm doing so my bog-standard blog design and features are just something we're all going to have to cope with for now. I'm no HTML whizz kid. The chances are my laptop will crash a few hundred times during just one post - not the most reliable piece of technology. But this is a learning curve, a very steep one.

So that's just a general introduction to myself and my intentions for the blog. I do hope to pick up a few followers along the way :) If you're just starting out like me then let me know, we can be confused together! On the opposite side of the spectrum; if you're well established then your help is much appreciated also!
Thanks for taking the time to read this brief intro.


Much love, Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment